Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Back to School Brunch

I can't believe I have TWO kids going back to school this week and next!  To kick off our back to school season, the kiddos and I had a BACK TO SCHOOL BRUNCH...ice cream was requested by both of my scholors...so I said, YES!  And I showered them with some goodies to make going back to school just a little more FUN!





Ayden got a new BLUE lunchbox he'll be putting to good use this school year.  He also got Spot Goes to School (with super fun lift the flaps) and a Letter Factory DVD.  Allie is into fashion glasses and was so happy to have her SECOND pair now.  A new raincoat and some kindergarten books too.  Some brand new marks to use on homework too!


 
These two (and I guess myself, as well) are ready to take 2016-17 on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment