Saturday, January 2, 2016

Winter Break

This BREAK wasn't the break I had expected.  Although it was a break from school, Todd was working EVERY SINGLE DAY (boo).  The kids and I spent many days in our jammies just hanging out at home.   
 
Allie was a little worker these two weeks.  She worked on earning her Daisy badge.  She practiced the Girl Scout Law (taught it to her brother), did projects, read from her Girl Scout books, practiced counting money and learned the names of all the Girl Scout cookies to prepare for her cookie sales in the upcoming months.
 
 
 
 
We made multiple trips to the library to check out books from Allie's "100 BOOKS TO READ IN KINDERGARTEN" chart.  We managed to put a pretty big dent in it!  Ayden listened to all the stories (by default) as I read to Allie aloud. 

 
 
I guess you could say Allie had a pretty productive winter break!  My week, however, was not as productive with my two besties around 24-7.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment