Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Well...this New Year's Eve was a first...Todd had to work (Boo!)  so the kids and got dressed in our GREEN for the big game tonight. GO STATE!  Then we headed to Meijer to pick up our wish balloons. 



Bye, bye 2015 and hello 2016!  The Hammerick's are ready to accomplish more goals this upcoming year!!



Ayden is wishing to play a little soccer this next year. He was super excited to pick out his BLUE balloon and let his wish go!  

He's still working on his wish from 2015...to give up his binkie 😁. He has given it up all day long (it's just his naps and at nighttime he uses it...YIKES!). We'll get there!




Allie's wish for 2015 was to learn how to do cartwheel. She's pretty much got the concept...she's just working on straightening her legs a tad. 

It took Allie a bit to decide what her wish was going to be for 2016. She finally decided that she wanted to learn how to ride two-wheeler this coming year!!  I can't wait!!



It didn't take me very long to think of my wish...I just want to stay at Gretchko for while (a long while). I've had enough moving schools. My wish is to stay put and have both my kids tag along to school with me too. Allie was all about my wish...she LOVES Gretchko!

 

Just before bed, the kiddos made their new year's crowns and we poured our traditional green punch. Allie made her own 12 grape garnish (and so did Ayden, with a little help). 



CHEERS!!



Here's to a successful, low-stress, joyful, and wonderful 2016!  May all of your wishes come true in 2016 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment