Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

T'was the night before Thanksgiving...this little turkey helped me prepare our turkey for Thanksging dinner. 



...and the very next morning a Thanksgiving surprise awaited. Gobble, gobble. Yeah!!





The guest list was very small...just Nana and Papa. Dinner was delicious and I didn't burn anything. Yeah!!

I really appreciate Nana for making thanksgiving dinner for us the past couple years with my two little ones. However...now that they're a bit bigger (not much, but some) I thought I should start taking on the responsibility of thanksgiving dinner. I need to start somewhere!


This thanksgiving, I'm thankful for many things. I'm thankful for my health, my family, and my family's healthy. There's not a day that goes by that I don't appreciate all that we have and are blessed with. I'm thankful for our support system...Nana and Papa for babysitting and making our kids so happy, everyone at Lynnie's Place for caring for my kiddos over the years, and Papa Ray for all the dinners and fun he provides. I'm so very thankful for the school I teach at and the staff I work with. I love my job again (most days) and drive to work with a smile on my face. I'm thankful to have Allie in the 2YK class AT MY SCHOOL with an amazing teacher. She loves school and has awesome new friends. There's lots the Hammerick family is Thanksful for!  Happy Thanksgiving 2015!






No comments:

Post a Comment