Thursday, March 26, 2015

Nighty-Night

I love putting these two little guys to bed. Allie loves to read to Ayden at night before bed. Ayden has his favorite books...The Night, Night Book, Brown Bear, and Where is Baby's Belly Button.
 
 
 
Ayden knows his routine. He will turn in his sound machine on all on his own, then point at the camera so I will put it on his nightstand.  Finally, he will run over to the light switch so I can lift him up to turn the light off. I feel pretty blessed that he is such a good sleeper...at the moment. 


 

I always hate waking my sleeping prince up in the morning. He always looks so peaceful. Looking back at these photos one day will always remind me of how precious and innocent my baby boy was. These days will seem surreal. 







No comments:

Post a Comment