Friday, January 30, 2015

Morning Moment to Remember

Our morning are quite rushed...I feel like I run a marathon before the start bell rings at school. I wake up and exercise, pack up the bags and car, get myself ready, get Allie ready, get Ayden ready...and then we all head downstairs to get ourselves in the car. 

It's been quite a while since I've had two HAPPY friends ready and willing to head out the door bright and early. Someone is usually pouting, whimpering, whining or full out crying when we pull away from our house. However, things have been looking up for a bit now. My littles were BOTH smiling this morning.  When I told Allie to put her boots on, Ayden got them both for Allie and gave them to her. I wasn't able to pull out my phone fast enough to snap a photo of this sweet moment, but I did take one right after...to remember these sweet little morning moments, because every other moment of our morning is RUSH, RUSH, RUSH. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment