Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, the Hammerick's had our traditional Thanksgiving Day Breakfast. Our little turkeys were given some puzzles and new books to play with before the turkey was served...and a yummy Dunkin Doughnut topped with fall colored sprinkles. Waffles for Ayden. 





I have much to be thankful for...the usual...my awesome family, crazy kids, helpful husband, generous in-laws and father.  I'm thankful for my health and that everyone in our family is blessed with good health. 

When I asked Allie what she was thankful for she replied with..."Mommy, Daddy, Ayden, Papa Ray, Nana, Papa"...and then she went on to list all the friends at her school. Allie has a lot to be thankful for this year. 

I'm pretty sure Ayden said he was thankful for applesauce in a pouch, bananas, and yogurt. I'm also thankful for cabinet locks, baby gates, and door locks!  Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment