Sunday, September 14, 2014

FALL in Love...

As Ayden turns a year, it's that time again...Photograph time!  I can't let time just pass me by without capturing these sweet and precious moments that I know I will long for one day.  These days as I age, earn a few more wrinkles and gray hairs, I'll look back on the yester-years.  I won't remember those countless sleepless nights or busy, busy days filled with crumb covered floors, food smeared splotches on the shoulder of every shirt I own, butt paste and poop!  I'll look at these photos and feel the love and warms my babies brought me.  The best years of my life...




 



Our spunky, sassy, sweet Allie girl.  My how you've grown.  Always so photogenic and hams it up for the camera.  I just LOVE looking at your photos.





Curious Ayden just melts my heart...he is so sweet and lovable. It took a lot of work to get those photos on the bridge.  He wanted to climb overboard SOOOO bad!  Allie and I chased him around to get the perfect shots.  Ayden would only sit for about 3 seconds in the wagon before trying to stand up and climb out. He is on the MOVE!







 
 
Sibling LOVE...how sweet is this?!?!  Allie 3 years, 10 months.  Ayden 1 year.  My two little loves captured in time.  I wish they could stay this way forever.
 
 
 
 
Denise...I can't begin to thank you enough!!!  These were the best photos by far that we've had taken!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!  I can't begin to express how thankful I am to have you.  Only a true friend would make a pit stop on their 14 hour trek back home to SC to take some quick photos of the Hammerick's.  You are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment