Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to School Breakfast 2014

I knew this day would creep up on me when I least expected it.  The day my Allie girl ventures off to SCHOOL!  This summer when by WAY TOO FAST and I can't believe school is right around the corner.  Being the teacher that I am...I know exactly what to expect on Allie's first day.  Being the mom that I am...I have absolutely no idea how my heart will handle the moment I drop off my little preschooler.  In the long run, she will be fine.  She will make new friends, love her teachers, and learn so much this year.  I just still can't believe she is going to SCHOOL!
 
She, for the most part, is excited and happy to be going to school...and I only thought it would be fitting to celebrate and get her a little bit more excited for the big day that lies ahead this week. 
 
BACK TO SCHOOL BREAKFAST was complete with books, treats, presents and yummy breakfast.  Todd and I got Allie a Leap Frog video about going to school.  She watched while munching on her doughnuts and apple juice.  Allie LOVED her new silver sparkly shoes that she's hoping she will grow into soon than later.  We read the Kissing Hand (one of my favorites) and Allie LOVED the 'kisses."  I eventually had to take them away so she didn't eat the whole bucket.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment