Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ayden, Ayden...What do you see?

"I see a party just for me!"  Brown Bear, Brown Bear is still one of my favorite children's books of all time. I still have memories of my kindergarten teacher reading this book to my class.  There are about 4-5 copies of this book floating around the Hammerick house...a well loved story around here. 

After reading Brown Bear to Ayden (almost every single night) I only thought it was fitting to make some more warm memories with a Brown Bear 1st Birthday for the cutest cub I know. 

The Brown Bear theme was not a very popular theme for a birthday party...so I found some images online and went to town with my birthday decoration make'n crafty self!


Ayden had the perfect party shirt!  I still can't believe he is a YEAR old!!!

 




  
Allie was also dressed in her Brown Bear finest!  Her matching dress is a classic!



Lots of bears, balloons and everything rainbow!!!  



Ayden's guests signed his Brown Bear birthday book and wrote a message to the birthday boy.  




The birthday table was filled with everything Brown Bear.  Brown Bear cookies, White Dog cupcakes, and Goldfish crackers...marshmallow pops and chocolates covered pretzels too!











I think my favorite part of all the party decor is Ayden's 12 month banner. I put all of his Sticky Belly pictures on it...it was sooooo cute!








Lots of Ayden's friends and family helped us celebrate Ayden's big day!  Austin, Carson, Lou, Addy, Brennan, Max, Ethan, Ainsley, Graham and Harrison.

Ayden refused to wear his birthday hat...but LOVED his cake!!!  Allie helped him blow out the candle. He took a little lick and went back for more...and more...and MORE!  Until he tried to dump it on the floor. 






Time for presents!!!  Lots of fun toys. clothes, bibs, books and soooo much more!!!  Ayden did pretty well opening his gifts. 








Ayden passed out a little bit of his Brown Bear book to his friends...rainbow paint, a rubber ducky, Brown Bear Teddy Grahams and Goldfish crackers.






It's hard to believe that exactly one year ago today, my little guy joined our family...and now we are celebrating his FIRST birthday!! This year flew by!  Don't blink because before I know it we will be celebrating double digits. 

I hope Ayden looks back at his first birthday photos and feels how much he is loved by his family and friends.  I hope he sees what a happy, silly, and sweet boy he is. Happy Birthday, my sweet AJ!
 
 
If you would like to purchase any Brown Bear party décor, go here...https://www.etsy.com/shop/MonicaDawnDesigns

1 comment:

  1. Is there any way you could send me the files you have with the animals images? I'm doing the exact same theme and I love how you used all the animals in making cute decorations

    ReplyDelete