Thursday, May 8, 2014

...And Many More



This morning I woke up to find this sweet card sitting on my bathroom counter.  Allie sort of spilled the beans about the surprise card last night, but it still made me smile at 5:45 am.



I wish I could have stayed home and spent the day with my two little lovies...but off to day care they went.  Allie asked if she was going to sing Happy Birthday to me at Lynnie's.  I couldn't resist.  I sent some cookies with Allie so everyone at Lynnie's could celebrate my birthday with her.

The rest of the cookies came to school with me for my students.  They were pretty well behaved today...and a few even gave me some homemade cards and drew me special art on the sidewalk at recess.



Allie (and Ayden) made me a sweet little birthday picture today...


 
 
...and Papa Ray came over and took us out to dinner (thanks, Papa!)...and ice cream (thanks again, Papa!)


I do not like the fact that now I have to check the 35-44 age box on surveys (boo)...BUT, the sun was shining, it was 80 degrees today, and I got to celebrate my birthday for the first time as a mother of TWO!  Ayden gave me the perfect gift today...he sat in the highchair for the entire dinner and let his mommy eat her entire meal.  Thanks, Ayden!  That soft pretzel bite sure did the trick!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment