Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Bunny

There were a lot of things on my "to do" list I wanted to accomplish over spring break.  Visiting the Easter Bunny was was one of our top priorities. Especially because we could go on a Tuesday when hardly anyone was there!


My, that Easter Bunny sure is a friendly rabbit. He was hopping all around the mall. Ayden liked to touch the bunny's nose. Allie preferred to sit next to him on the bench. Maybe next year. 

 
Ayden's first visit with the bunny. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring Ayden lots of pouches with carrots in them!!!


The official Easter Bunny picture of 2014. I guess those two little smiles were worth the $23 I spent for that photo. 


Austin visited the bunny with us. Look at those cheese faces. Cutie pies!!!


After a quick play at the kids area, Allie and I hit up the yogurt stand. I couldn't help to capture this moment in the mall as I text Todd "Best day ever!"  What more could a mommy want than walking through the mall with my two beautiful littles and ice cream...how lucky am I?


I was actually trying to get a photo of Allie walking through the mall licking her ice cream cone, but she saw me with the camera and stopped to pose and smile. Yep!  That's my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment