Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ayden's Eating Adventures

It turns out Ayden LOVES food!  LOVES...as in - stuff everything my mommy puts on my tray in my mouth, wipe it all over my face and in my hair, and drop the rest of it on the floor.  Ayden has had quite the adventures with food thus far.  He loves to grab and anything I give him.

So far, Ayden has eaten pretty much everything under the sun...bread, peanut butter, homemade chicken patties, strawberries, peas, sweet potatoes, lasagna, Cheerios, chicken, steak, mango, pancakes, waffles, spaghetti, pizza, figs, cottage cheese, raspberries, blueberries, ...and lots more!  His favorites are definitely oranges, prunes, yogurt and bananas.

Pancake

Mango

Strawberry


I love watching him eat!  But, cleaning up afterwards is soooooo time consuming.  Family dinners in our house look something like this...Todd sees that Allie gets her dinner and he usually sits down and eats with her.  I try to feed Ayden his dinner at the same time.  I usually get up about a dozen times to get something or clean something.  Whatever Ayden decides he doesn't want to eat, I usually eat.  My dinners lately have been a hodge-podge of things.  While I love seeing this new phase of Ayden's...I dread dinner every night at the same time.  MESSY!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment