Sunday, April 13, 2014

Ayden's' 6 Month Photos

Our little guy is getting so big...it won't be long before he isn't my baby anymore (tear).  I had to capture this moment in time, because I know it won't be long before these precious baby days will be long forgotten.  6 months old is such a fun age!
 
Ayden cooperated VERY well for our photos!  Allie was her usual photogenic self...with the help of a few Jelly Bellies.  Thanks, Denise for taking our photos on your vacation back to MI.  We really appreciate it!  We always love your photos!
 
The Hammerick's Spring 2014





My sweet little man

I have a feeling Ayden is going to be one stylish little dude when we grows up.  Check out his adorable hats!

 
 



Our two littles...so sweet and innocent.  This photo is just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment