Wednesday, September 25, 2013

While the Cat's Away...

A week before Ayden was born I was shopping at Wal-Mart for a couple of things for school and I came across the clearance rack where I found a really cute Detroit Tigers bucket.  The very first thing that crosses my mind...can I fit a baby in here?
 
I sure can!  The only reason I got such a GREAT photo is because NO ONE else was home when I held my mini photo session.  With Todd was a work and Allie was at day care, I do my BEST dirty work.  Todd thinks I torture the kids with my photo ideas and other crafting projects...but it's ALL worth it in the end! 
 
I gently placed sleepy little Ayden into this blanket lined bucket and QUICKLY snapped as many photos as I could.  It only took three tries for me to come across this perfectly adorable photo.  Go me!  My photography skills are improving each and every day!  Don't you just want to eat him up?!?!  Go Tigers!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment