Monday, September 2, 2013

No Labor this Labor Day

Our labor day was NOT spent in labor...unfortunately!
 
 
 
As much as I don't want to feel labor pains...I am more than ready today to have this baby meet his new parents and big sissy.  Last night I started having some minor contractions here and there.  I was sort of...kind of hoping that I would be making my way to the hospital for a labor day baby.  Even though it would have been a HUGE inconvenience to not be starting the school year on Tuesday with my new kiddos.  However, I woke up in the morning with my big round belly still attached to my non-existent abs (that I do hope to see again real soon here).  This baby will be here before we know it!  I figured if I wanted to capture any more shots of this baby belly before it is gone forever, I better do it today.
 

1 comment: