Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ayden's Newborn Photos

Ayden cooperated pretty well for his very first photo shoot at 5 days old.  We only managed to get a couple pictures outside...he didn't like the sun too much and it was a little cool.  But, once we got inside, he was a trooper and performed on the spot.  He was his adorable, sleepy self...snoozing away for the camera.


Ayden 's first of many family photos

Allie did AWESOME as she usually does for photos...that's my girl!  Way to be a big sis!  Her and Todd played around a bit while I tried to get the little man happy and hopefully smile for a picture or two.  Allie loves goofing around with her daddy.

Super-doper big sister smile

 


My sweet little guy...


 
 
Sorry Allie, I'm sure he'll get the hang of the whole picture taking thing soon.  You'll have to teach him a thing or two.



I really wanted some sibling photos of the big sister and little brother.  This photo is one of my favorites.  How sweet is this...


 

 

Here's my little guy as cute as can be.   He's lovable, cuddly, joyful, and sweet...all the things that just make my heart melt.  I'm trying to savor each precious and special moment with this little guy because I know how fast he will grow.  My tiny peanut won't be a "newborn" for long...

Ayden James - 5 days old

No comments:

Post a Comment