Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ninth Month of Pregnancy

Weight Gain?  17 pounds

Sleep?  Seems to be the only relief I get.  All day long I feel tons of pressure, but when I lay down...awww.  So much better.  However I still have to get up to go to the bathroom a few times at night.   

Movement?  Lots and lots!  Sometimes it's even painful when I get a kick in my rib or bladder.  Todd and Allie can see my belly move too.

Food Cravings?  No...no more room in there for my stomach.

What's Making Me Queasy?  Nothing.

Symptoms? EVERYTHING!  Tons of pressure (I feel like he's about to fall out sometimes).  Shooting pains in my back.  Numbness in my legs. I can't breathe because my lungs don't have enough space.  I'm waddling...I feel like a duck!

Mood?   Crabby...because I can't get back up when sitting on the floor, it's been super humid lately, and I can feel my skin stretching...OUCH!

Looking Forward to...  LABOR!  Ha, ha!  How bad does that sound???  All the pains are coming flooding back to me, but I'm ready to have my body back (for the most part).  The doctor says I'm measuring small but the baby is a good normal size...that just means he likes to stay in and not come out (he's pretty much taking over all the space that is supposed to be for my organs...no big deal - I don't need to eat, or breathe).

Best Moment of the Month?  Allie giving my belly a hug and a kiss almost every day.  She is SOOOO sweet and already loves this little guy. Let's just hope he loves her as much as she loves him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment