Saturday, August 24, 2013

Love This Girl

I just can't get enough of her. This little sweetheart has become the most affectionate thing this summer. I'll turn around and there she is under my feet with her little arms reaching around my legs to give me a squeeze. Or, I will be in the middle of something and these two tiny hands are tickling my belly, smiling, and talking to her baby brother (in utero). Allie loves to snuggle before bed...so much that she never wants to go to bed. We lay and talk on her giant bean bag about all the days adventures.  I really hope that my little love bug never changes. In 10 years will my 13 year old teen still want to cuddle with her mamma?  I better cherish ever itsy bitsy hug and kiss I can collect from my Allie girl these days. Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment