Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Maternity Photos

I know, I know...we have our photos taken a lot. Well, that's what happens when you have kids and major life changes going on. With a new baby, comes lots of photos to remember these precious times...times that go by so fast. 

When I was pregnant with Allie, Todd was away most of the nine months in training and then to Boston. We didn't have the opportunity to have maternity photos taken together. However, I did have some taken of just me because I didn't know if pregnancy was going to ever come around again. Well...it did come around and this will be the last. The last chance we will have the opportunity to have photos taken of my growing belly...photos of our growing family.  
















 














 




 
 
 
Thanks, Denise for taking these awesome photos for us!!!  They came out fantastic!!!  I love them all and have so many favorites. You did a great job!  Allie just loves having you photograph her...or is it the M&M's she loves that we use to bribe her with?


1 comment: