Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fifth Month of Pregnancy





Weight Gain?  9 pounds

Sleep?  Nothing new.  I'm exhausted...pretty much all the time.  This probably has to do with having to take care of Allie.  I think I would be exhausted if I weren't pregnant chasing after Allie. 

Movement?  YES!  Lots of little kicks and jerks.  It's nice to feel just to know HE is still hanging out in there...safe and sound.

Food Cravings?  Nothing really.  I do wake up in the middle of the night and I'm STARVING. I remember this with Allie...I'm just way too lazy to get up out of bed and get anything to eat at 2:00 am. 

What's Making Me Queasy?  Nothing now.  Thank goodness!!!

Symptoms? Some pains and cramps from my growing belly.  Mostly from having to pick up a running toward the street or having a tantrum in the store two-year old.  Did I mention I'm also exhausted?

Mood?   Mostly in a good mood...except when I'm super tired.

Looking Forward to...  Getting the new nursery decorated and having it DONE!  I don't have as much free time as I did the last go around so I'm kind of wishing someone would just do it all for me.  Shopping for furniture and bedding is time consuming, especially when Allie is running around the store pulling EVERYTHING off the shelves to have a look too.

Best Moment of the Month?  Our gender reveal photo shoot!  It was so much fun and quite the surprise to find out we were having a boy...and being able to catch the whole thing on camera with the flight of BLUE balloons.  Thanks Denise of photographing us (and getting our box filled with balloons).  Thanks Todd for agreeing to the whole thing.  It was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment