Thursday, April 11, 2013

Go, Tell it on the Mountain

It was really hard for me keep such an exciting secret.  As the weeks went on...I let the news slip to more and more people. 

I needed a super cute and fun way to let the cat out of the bag to everyone we know. What a better way than sending out some original Monica-made prego announcement. (Yes! I made our announcement in Photoshop...all on my own...self taught...aaaand with a little help from Denise). Thanks Denise for talking our photos on that chilly winter day. You did a great job and the photos came out sooooo CUTE!!!

Front of card

Back of card



I really wanted something fun and for Allie to be a part of it...her world is about to change forever as well. Todd and I are really excited (and little scared too) to be the parents of TWO little Hammerick's. Allie really doesn't know what she's in for...but I have a feeling she is going to be a great big sister.

Soon to be BIG SISTER, Allie

Our family of THREE will soon be FOUR!


No comments:

Post a Comment