Thursday, March 14, 2013

Third Month of Pregnancy

Baby Hammerick #2 at 9 weeks


Weight Gain?  5 pounds

Sleep?  Waking up to pee is interrupting my shut eye.  Not to mention Allie still has her nights where she wakes up and wants Todd or I to sleep in her room...I've spent a couple nights on her floor.  Not so comfy.

Movement?  I swear I felt a little movement in there when I was laying so very still before falling asleep...but from everything I've read...it's probably just gas.

Food Cravings?  Meat and potatoes, carbs, crackers, dry cheerios (to help me get out of bed in the morning)...nothing sweet.

What's Making Me Queasy?  Everything I once LOVED to eat!  The smell of coffee or the sight of vegetables.  Yuck!

Symptoms? This month didn't have a great start. I was SICK! You know the feeling you get when you have a hangover? I felt like that pretty much most of the day. I never felt the urge to make a run for the toilet, but I had that feeling of wanting to barf my brains out ALL DAY LONG. By the end of the month I started to feel a little better. I could pretty much make it all day long and feel ok...but after dinner around 6:30 or 7:00 was when I started feeling crummy again. 

Mood?   Tired!  Just let me sleep...PLEASE!

Looking Forward to...  Feeling better.  Come on second trimester...get here already.

Best Moment of the Month?  Having an ultrasound and seeing Little Hammerick #2 move and squirm all over the TV monitor.  What a great sight seeing that little heartbeat flutter...and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment