Saturday, March 9, 2013

Craft Room Reveal

My craft room has been a work in progress since our basement has been finished...by that I mean I've had to wait for my wonderful husband to find the time to do some hanging for.  Shelf and organizers are finally up on the wall!  Everything has it's place.  This is where the magic happens...

This is where I make my scrapbooks and Allie birthday party decorations...and everything from my ETSY shop.

Click to go to my Etsy shop and check out the goodies I make


I LOVE how it turned out!  Lots of storage for my paper.  All my tools I use on a regular basis are on the wall with easy access.  My ribbon is stored with lots of room to grow.  Under my desk are lots of other supplies for sewing, scrapbooking, crafting and so much more!






Here's the back of Allie's storage shelf in the playroom.  I really wanted my own room for all my craft stuff, but because of cost...this was a more practical way to go...and when the playroom is no longer a playroom, we can always convert this room to something else later...WAY later!

The top two shelves have all of my crafting supplies and tools. The bottom three shelves have Allie's toys in them. 





























Up-cycled wall shelf from Todd's youth turned into my Cricut cartridge storage and magnetic board to hold receipts from supplies and postal confirmations from orders.



 

Usually Allie will play while I work...but sometimes I get a little helper who likes to press all the buttons on my Cricut or try to use my paper cutter.  She LOVES to get into all of my things.  Sometimes it's hard to get my work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment