Friday, November 2, 2012

All Was Quiet

It has been a very long time since I've had any sort of privacy with Allie around.  When she was immobile I would leave her in the Boppy or laying comfortably on her play mat while I ran to the other room to put the laundry away.  I could go to the bathroom while she sat in her bouncy seat in the kitchen. 

From the very day Allie took her first step...there has been no leaving her alone, or me for that matter.  It feels like she went from crawling to RUNNING!  Now wherever I go...she goes. She's with me in the morning playing happily with whatever she can find in our bathroom cabinets and drawers while I shower.  She follows me to the bathroom and makes sure to hand me toilet paper and flush the toilet. 

It's only been VERY recently that she'll play alone.  She'll sometimes sit in her room and read in her rocking chair, or work on her puzzles in the living room while I cook in the kitchen. 

Today, Allie was perfectly content hanging out in my closet while I rushed around the house straightening and organizing everything in my path.  She was quiet.  I was cleaning.  And cleaning.  She's was a little too quiet...



That's mascara all over her face.  WATERPROOF mascara!  Which took a LOT of scrubbing to get off.  And now on to perfume...

 
My little girlie girl loves playing with my jewelry, lotion and perfume....and now my makeup.  Gotta love that face!
 
When things are quiet...too quiet...prepare for disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment