Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy October!

When I was growing up, my mom would give me little gifts for the holidays you don't normally get gifts from your parents for (Valentine's Day, Halloween, etc).  It always made me feel so special...even if it was something so simple or small.  I want to do this for Allie in her childhood years.  Hopefully I can stay organized and on top of things to continue this little tradition. 

Being the busy mom I am (and the frugal mom I am), I've picked up a lot things on sale, on clearance, with coupons, and even at mom 2 mom sales over the last year.  My gift closet is getting a little out of control and pretty soon here I'm going to have to put it under lock and key so my curious little Allie girl doesn't get her sticky hands on it.  For the Halloween season, I put together a little goodie bag for Allie.



Contained in Allie's Halloween goodie bag was an orange tutu and fairy wings for dress up, Scaredy Cat, Splat Halloween book, a Halloween pencil, an Elmo Halloween activity and coloring book (Allie loves her Elmo!), and glow stick bracelets for trick-or-treating. 

Check me out in my Halloween jammies, tutu and wings!
 

 
 
 
Happy Halloween, Allie girl.  I hope you enjoy your Halloween season as an almost 2 year old.  Mommy and Daddy love you to pieces and can't wait to make memories with you this October.

No comments:

Post a Comment