Friday, February 24, 2012

Thursday Dinner Dates

Allie has been so excited lately when Thursdays roll around.  Her Grandpa has been coming over and taking her out to dinner.  We look forward to having dinner with Grandpa...we love to see him and we love when he takes us out!  Each Thursday we go to a different restaurant.  I usually order her a kid's grilled cheese or pizza and we always have leftovers for the next couple days too!
Allie behaves pretty well when we go out for meals.  Todd and I have been trying to train her early.  On most occasions Allie sits nicely in the high chair and will occupy herself with sugar packets or coasters.  I tried to show her how to color the past few meals we've had out.  She really likes to hold the crayons, but doesn't really understand what to use them for just yet.  Overall, I'd say Allie's restaurant manners are wonderful. 

Grandpa and Allie

Important conversations going on here.


There's four great things about Thursday dinner dates with Grandpa...
  1. It's almost Friday...which means the weekend is here.
  2. I don't have to make dinner...or pay for it.
  3. I don't have to clean up dinner (my most hated thing about meals lately)!
  4. Allie and I get to spend some quality time with Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment