Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Boston Birthday


The Boston Birthday Girl


Allie is officially turning one year old next week.  While here in Boston, we thought it would be fun to have a birthday celebration with Allie's Boston buddies.  Allie probably has more friends here in Boston than in Michigan, lol.  It took a little pre-planning, but I was able to get everything out here we needed for her party.  When Todd came back the week before, I sent him with some supplies.  I brought the rest when we came. 

Allie invited her good buddies Anja, Conor and Adele.  All the babes played together while they let their mommies have lunch.  Allie really liked her cupcake.  I learned from Allie's cake smash that she did not like cake frosting.  I tried to give her Cool Whip and she spit that right out too.  So, when making the birthday girl her cupcake, I decided to frost her cupcake with one of her all time favorite foods...GREEK YOGURT!  I put it in the piping bag and it came out perfectly!  Allie gobbled it up.  Yummmmy!




Thanks Anja, Conor and Adele for coming.  Allie was so excited to share her special day with such special friends.  She always looks forward to coming to Boston to see her buddies.


Allie with her buddies Anja, Conor and Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment