Thursday, September 1, 2011

9 Months Old

Allie learned how to click her tongue this month.  She would watch Todd and I and then do it herself.  Allie began to roll all over also.  She would start at one end of the room and roll to the other.  Todd called it her tactical roll.  Allie has a bit of separation anxiety.  When Todd or I lave her alone in the room, she cries.  Allie FINALLY got her first tooth!  It didn't seem to bother her too much.  Some new foods she's beginning to like are peanut butter, chili, and spaghetti.  Allie is improving at drinking from her sippy cup.  She's beginning to reach for Todd and I when she wants to be picked up or held.  Allie continues to babble and giggle often.  At the end of the month, Allie and I traveled back to MI so I could go back to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment