Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane Irene

Hurricane Irene is both bitter sweet to me.  As she plows her way through New England, she caused my plane to delay it's flight.  In a way I'm bothered and annoyed by this.  I probably should be back home getting Allie adjusted to her mommy's new "work schedule."  I should be getting my classroom ready for the new school year.  I should be cleaning my house after month of being away.  But, deep down I'm also a little glad because now I get to spend a couple extra days with Todd here in Boston.  This seemed like a great thing!  However, I'm all packed up, my computer is broke, and I have nothing to do.  I'm bored!  That doesn't happen very often.  I don't know if I should be thankful or annoyed.  Hurricane Irene is both bitter sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment