Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6 Months Old





The weather finally warmed up this month and Allie and I took many walks around the neighborhood after I got home from work.  Allie developed a little personality.  Talking and giggling so much!  Todd and I love to hear her giggle and see her smile.  Allie continued to be a great sleeper...sleeping 10 hours at night.  She received her 2nd round of immunizations and did not like it at all!  I felt really bad for her.  Allie was cranky for a couple days afterwards.  At the end of the month Allie had her first outbreak of eczema on her face.  Her left cheek was very rosy (as you can see in her 6 months photos).  I can't believe she is a half a year old!  Time is flying by.  I'm really looking forward to hang'n with my Allie girl ALL summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment