Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Diaper Bag

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my diaper bag.  I get sooooo many compliments on it.  It was a gift from my mother-in-law.  I did register for a particular one, but I had no idea that she would buy it for me.  My diaper bag resembles a purse.  It doesn't really look like a diaper bag.  It is cute and fun, but functional.  There are many pockets inside.  It came with a bottle holder, a changing pad, AND a wristlet.  This was the best feature.  When I go out without Allie (which is not too often) I just pull out the wristlet and off I go.  No big bag to carry around. No switching purses (too much work).  It's easy!

Before I was ever pregnant I would see moms (and sometimes dads) carrying around a Winnie-the-Pooh or some random baby themed gender appropriate diaper bag.  I would NOT be one of the those moms.  Just because you have a baby, doesn't me you loose your sense of style.  Who care if your fashionable bag is carrying diaper, bottles and wipes.  I like cute purses and bags, why would my diaper bag be any different? 



No comments:

Post a Comment