Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2 Months Old







Allie is growing and growing.  2 Months old, already!  Allie took her first flight on New Year's Day to Boston.  She was a very good baby on the flight...she slept the WHOLE way!  Allie and I spent a lot of time together this month.  I put Allie in the stroller and we went to the gym in our apartment complex.  Allie like to watch me exercise.  She cooperated very well!  Allie and I took a few trips to the mall and other stores to get out of the house.  But, many of our days were filled with hanging out at home...especially when we were snowed in.  Boston had record breaking snowfall this January.  Allie started sleeping longer at night.  Todd and I were happy to be getting a little more sleep.  Allie also started cooing and smiling.  She was a happy baby in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment