Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Oh yes, I did!  I couldn't help myself.  I put Allie in her stocking for a quick photo shoot.  I did this, of course, when Todd was at work.  He would have NEVER let me put his sweet, innocent baby girl in a Christmas stocking.  Allie was so adorable, too cute for words...and if I didn't get this picture now, I wouldn't be able to in the future...next Christmas she isn't going to fit in her stocking anymore.  She didn't like it very much and this was the only decent picture that I managed to get.  She was probably freezing...it is winter.  




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas!  It is my most favorite holiday.  I love the lights, the decorations, and the Christmas trees.  I love wrapping presents, watching Christmas movies and SANTA.  Christmas has not been the same these past few years.  It seemed something was missing.  However, this Christmas will be different.  This Christmas will be better.  Allie will have no idea what is going on this Christmas, but this year will be one I'm sure we'll never forget.  We put our Christmas tree up way back in November.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm always prepare and I have a plan.  I knew that after Allie came, putting up the tree would be the last thing on our minds.  There was no way that I was going to have Allie's first Chrismas without a tree.  Today I swaddled up our little Christmas miracle and placed her under our Christmas tree.  Perfect fit!  Look what Santa brought us!

No comments:

Post a Comment